In grief counselling we guide individuals and families through the stages of their grieving process. Providing a calm and safe environment where you can discuss your contradictory feelings such as “I wish I could have done more”, “what if” and “did I do all I could”.
You are able to share memories and reminisce, as well as learn skills to cope with the pain and honour the loss of your loved one while moving forward into a happier place in your life.
What you can expect to do on this journey:
- Anticipation and fears of death;
- The 7 stages of grief;
- Responses to death;
- Coping with the loss of your loved one;
- Healing and learning how to live again;
- Understanding your contradictory emotions and thoughts;
- Recovering from crisis and trauma of the event;
- Knowing what to expect going forward;
- Your personal journey of mourning;
- Preparing a child for death;
- It’s okay to be happy, laugh and smile again;
We are here to listen and support you through this very difficult time.